Over 30,000 people visit the GameRoomAntiques web site every month. New material
is added to the site every two or three days to encourage our visiters to come back often.
Unlike most other Web sites, the GameRoomAntiques site does not contain material from only
one dealer, it contains items from many different collectors and dealers. More importantly, it
also contains articles, news stories, book reviews, and even a quiz.
For Collectors we have FREE Wanted & For Sale Help & Ads
For Dealers, There are several ways you can advertise on the GameRoomAntiques Web site.
- Auction/Show Promoter - for $175 one time payment for each show or auction
You can post a text link on the top of our home page with a link to your web site for a month starting 4 weeks prior to your show or auction. Your show/auction will be listed on the GameRoomAntiques Show/Auction page with links to your web site starting six months prior to your event. Your press release announcing your event will also be listed on the GameRoomAntiques News page with links to your full press release. Other promotional efforts on your behalf may also be conducted. If you have more than one event a year, contact us for a slightly discounted price for the year.
- Classified For Sale or Wanted Ads - for $25 month
You can list up to five items in the Classified Ad section. (has to be items for sale or wanted items). A link to a photo costs an additional $5 a month per photo. A link to your web site costs $10 a month additional.
- Name and Speciality Listing from $30 a month
You can list you name, address, phone number, and area of speciality in the
Dealer/Collector/Restoration Expert sections. A link to your web site costs $10 a month additional.
- A Page Listing Items for Sale - from $75 a month
You can provide a list of 15 -20 items for sale in the Sales List section. Two photos included.
- Sponsor - from $195 a month
You can have several pages of material advertised in several locations of the web site - six month minimum.
- Referral Fee Service
- For $25 we promote your item on our web page and facebook page. If a person we refer to you buys the item, you would pay us a small 5% of the sales price as a referral fee. There is no fee, other than the initial $25, if our referral does not lead to a sale. If you want to pursue this approach, send an email to: durham@GameRoomAntiques.com"
All internet ads run for the indicated period and the total amount must accompany the ad. Payment can be by check, credit card (Visa,
Master Card, American Express or Discover) or Paypal. (Paypal email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The GameRoomAntiques web site is published by the Ken Durham, the publisher of the semi-annual Antique Amusements, Slot Machine & Jukebox Gazette newspaper.
For more information on:
202-338-1342 (7-10 pm east coast)